My Princess

My Princess

Monday, September 19, 2011

Savannah Georgia




































Well we had our first family vacation it was so much fun we went to Georgia to visit my mom and step dad. We had so much fun, we went to Tybee Island and had a blast!! I loved the ocean and Haylee liked it a little bit:) She loved the Seaguls though:) We would feed them and she would laugh. We also went to Riverstreet it was crazy and fun i loved all the life and stores. The hole in the wall stores are the best! We also ate at a seafood places by the river and saw 2 alligators in the water that people can swim in! It was crazy. I had a great time spending every day with my baby girl and hubby... and of course my mommy and step dad!! We needed the getaway it was good for us. Haylee had her first plane ride as well and did awsome, she slept their and back. Anyways here are a couple of photos and i will post more later!

No comments:

Post a Comment